Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Harriet Klausner Review on Amazon UK

I had heard HK used to write reviews on Amazon UK, but this is the first I've ever seen. Too funny, I was looking at the one and only review and as I'm reading I'm thinking my this style seems familiar--spoilers and all --and there at the bottom of the review is her signature. See for yourself, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lady-Sherwood-Jennifer-Roberson/dp/1575665875/ref=pd_sim_b_title_2/202-1787339-7180641?ie=UTF8&qid=1194812062&sr=1-2

BTW, Amazon UK now has review comments. Your email and password works the same as at Amazon US.

4 comments:

Malleus said...

:-) Recognizable style, huh.

scotdog98 said...

I have many of these saved. HK has been reviewing for a long time. Long before Ammy made you sign up with a name.

Kelly

Malleus said...

> I have many of these saved
For posterity? :D

scotdog98 said...

Makes me laugh. I guess I can delete them now that I am over HK. At one time, for some reason, it was important to me to prove HK had way more reviews than 14,000. Now I get my kicks trying to figure out who's who & under which id. I know sad, as my kids say "Mom you aren't flaming anyone are you?" . . . Really, I'm over HK . . .
Kelly