On May 23 WB reviewed
- CMMI(R) for Outsourcing: Guidelines for Software, Systems, and IT Acquisition (464 pages)
- Space Vehicle Design (660 pages)
- Multimedia over IP and Wireless Networks (712 pages)
On May 22 WB reviewed two (2) books:
- Heavy-Tail Phenomena: Probabilistic and Statistical Modeling (406 pages)
- JBoss(R) Seam: Simplicity and Power Beyond Java(TM) EE (432 pages)
On May 20 and 21 W.Boudville rested.
On May 19 WB reviewed a 384-page book.
On May 17 WB reviewed a 351-page book.
Robert Morris update:
On May 23 Robert Morris reviewed four (4) books:
- The Ultimate Business Library: The Greatest Books That Made Management (346 pages)
- Whoever Tells the Best Story Wins: How to Use Your Own Stories to Communicate With Power and ImpactMultimedia over IP and Wireless Networks (226 pages)
- Hidden in Plain Sight: How to Find and Execute Your Company's Next Big Growth Strategy ( 272 pages)
- The Pyramid Principle ( 177 pages)
[1021 pages altogether]
On May 22 Robert Morris reviewed three (3) books:
- A New Strategy for Continuous Improvement: 10 Steps to Lower Costs and Operational Excellence (180 pages)
- The Elegant Solution: Toyota's Formula for Mastering Innovation (256 pages)
- Competing on Analytics: The New Science of Winning (240 pages)
[676 pages altogether]
On May 21 Robert Morris reviewed two (2) books:
- Harvard Business Review on Becoming a High-Performance Manager (192 pages)
- The Giants of Sales: What Dale Carnegie, John Patterson, Elmer Wheeler, And Joe Girard Can Teach You About Real Sales Success ( 228 pages)
[420 pages altogether]
All books are five stars, except one four, and one three (!) stars.
John Matlock "Gunny" update:
Today, on May 23, 2007, John Matlock "Gunny" reviewed
- Unlikely Liberators: The Men of the 100th and 442nd.
- The de Vaucouleurs Atlas of Galaxies
- Advantage Database Server: A Developer's Guide (dated tomorrow, as he does sometimes)