- We need to choose a judge. Barbara had some good suggestions, or I can do it as I don't think I could do it justice.
- Book choices suggested: Bleak House, Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights, Gone With the Wind, The Count of Monte Cristo (unabridged of course), Mark Twain, A Tale of Two Cities, 1984, The Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the Bible, War and Peace, Dracula, Infinite Jest, The Tell-tale Heart, Treasure Island, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Dune, The Hobbit, The Turning of the Screw, and Of Mice and Men, The Odessey, Gravity's Rainbow, The Catcher in the Rye, Cat's Cradle, Ulysses, Mein Kampf (No, it's not a classic, but any Klausner buzz word would be gut-bustingly funny there), To Kill a Mockingbird, War & Peace, House of Leaves, Breakfast At Tiffany's, Gilgamesh, Fight Club.
- Each writer must say HOW LONG it took to write the review, as we don't want anyone churning 60 reviews in a day do we?
- Each review must contain at least one typo or misidentified character/plotline.
- Must have the standard three paragraph format, with a take off of the book title in the last sentence.
Lastly, how are we going to let the other commenters on HK's reviews to switch over to the blog sight?
By the way, another top ten reviewer has posted a couple of comments on HK reviews this morning. That would be the one eyed rabbit.